Prometheus Movie and Prometheus Sequel Movie News, Plot, Trailer and CastPrometheus Movie Sequel Coming 2014-15, Prometheus 2 - ParadisePrometheus News, Community and info on Prometheus Sequel Movie - Paradise

Prometheus - A Film By Ridley Scott

PROMETHEUS David's choice of classical music

andy'scat

I like the use of classical music in PROMETHEUS it has sweet ending after that Muppet Alien bursts out it looked silly and the whole continuity just ruined it for me but at least it ended off with Frederic Chopin. Prelude No. 15 in D-Flat Major, Op. 28, "Raindrops". I didn't like the overall film score that much. So I won't be buying this on CD maybe Jerry Goldsmith's "ALIEN".

9 Replies

Indy John

I noticed in Vickers pod there was a rather classic looking piano..perhaps highlighting the musical ending.
When Shaw / Holloway entered the Vicker's space Shaw went to see the Medi-Pod...and Holloway went to the piano..which I thought was a curious choice
I don't think I would seek out the musical score,,,it seems more like background music throughout most of the movie..

Be choicelessly aware as you move through life

andy'scat

Yeah I noticed the piano maybe she gets David to play for her?

As for that pod it was pre-programmed for males so was Vickers a shemale? lol

Indy John

Maybe even Vickers wasn't sure!!!

Svanya

Vickers was female, and the pod was for Weyland.

NCC 1701

Oh Man ... believe me ,,Vickers is 110 % female
if not ,, tumblr_m2zf7eGQbz1rnm594o1_500.jpg it works for me

andy'scat

^^ LOL

andy'scat

Svanya
Vickers was female, and the pod was for Weyland.

Yes that makes sense but she almost wanted him dead? So why didn't she smash it up? Also Wasn't Weyland in another room and wouldn't you think he would have his own personal one in his own room rather than entrusting his daughter with it?

Svanya

@andy'scat ; Your guess is as good as mine, all I know is on the DVD extras it's made clear Vickers is 100% female and the MedPod was for Weyland.

Indy John

Weyland was surprised to see his daughter on the ship.. Maybe this shuttle..was actually designed for Weyland,,to be more comfortable as he found the meaning of life...but also the toys of his youth...the piano for one thing..plus the Med-Pod to perform any needed repairs/enhancements to Weyland's body.
The classical music selections... the piano..seem to more in line with Weyland's life,,than Vickers.

The Stephen Stills reference would also be more in line with Weyland than Vickers(a writers/Ridley 'wink' at the viewers)..after all that song would have been closer to 120 years old.

Username

Password

or Register an Account
Follow Prometheus Sequel News
Prometheus Fan Discussions
34 replies
PROMETHEUS 2 INTERVIEWS RIDLEY AND RAPACE

Nov-19-2014 9:36 AM

4 replies
Deteriorated or Gave Birth?

Nov-17-2014 12:35 AM

9 replies
Engineers in the Kardashev scale

Nov-10-2014 4:54 PM

14 replies
Elder Engineer speak video

Nov-05-2014 5:03 PM

2 replies
Dark Star: H.R. Giger Documentary

Nov-05-2014 3:45 PM

3 replies
Space Jockey: Strange and Curious findings

Nov-04-2014 6:57 PM

2 replies
The Deacon in Fire and Stone?

Nov-04-2014 5:50 PM

23 replies
New alien civilization

Nov-04-2014 1:43 PM

Latest Prometheus Images
Recent Status Updates
Sci-Fi King25 Bye BBB! :) TK, Smaug is a giant evil dragon that destroys cities
Tyrant king Who is smaug?
bigbadben BBB out, take care everyone and happy thanksgiving! :)
bigbadben *AMC at 10 am eastern time is showing a preview of JW, so be on the look out.
bigbadben Welp, time to go. Just a reminder though
bigbadben For the most part yeah, but there will be more in the new one. Plus the death of smaug.
Tyrant king Lots of fights?
up

More from Scified

Latest News & Articles

Part of the SciFied Fan Site Network
© 2012 - 2013 SciFied.com
Legal | Terms of Use
Scified Sites: Pacific Rim Jurassic Park 4 Godzilla (2014) Prometheus 2 Mad Max: Fury Road RoboCop Blade Runner 2 Robopocalypse Interstellar AvP