Prometheus Movie and Prometheus Sequel Movie News, Plot, Trailer and CastPrometheus Movie Sequel Coming 2014-15, Prometheus 2 - ParadisePrometheus News, Community and info on Prometheus Sequel Movie - Paradise

Prometheus - A Film By Ridley Scott

Alien, Prometheus...and SPECIES

Promethian Man

Just as a fan-fic idea, could we believe that the movie SPECIES' Sil character's alien race exists in the same universe as Prometheus and Alien?

Maybe she is related to the 'proto-xenomorph'??

5 Replies

It'sLikeAnAnthive

If your writing the fanfic then I guess, it's your decision...
Personally I don't see the connection but, it would be a fanfic for a reason? Meaning you get to make the overall decisions. Who knows maybe that will be the big news on 10.11.12. lol

Promethian Man

I only drew a connection due to Giger's designs being used as a basis for both works...

Unfortunately the Species franchise petered out into a bunch of Z-movie sequels...I suspect with the ( hopeful ) success of Prometheus, someone on Hollywood will sanction a reboot of that franchise before too long...

Philburke

I was thinking that also maybe Sil can trace her lineage back to the black goo as well. perhaps the engineers sent the message 2 earth which led to Sil being created.

Promethian Man

Philburke - you're onto something!!

I can't recall - I wonder if Species was a Fox property too like Alien/Prometheus?

Tommy 8

OK Guys. It seems to me that this black goo was a direct rip off of the film Species II. Also, the birth scene with Shaw was ripped off from that movie. In Species II astronauts bring back rocks from a mission (Mars?) that contain black goo. One of the astronauts is infected with the goo and he becomes one of the species. He gets intimate with his wife and within minutes she gives bloody birth to this horrible alien thing. Damn poor rip off!

Username

Password

or Register an Account
Follow Prometheus Sequel News
Prometheus Fan Discussions
31 replies
New interview with Ridley Scott

Dec-10-2014 11:47 AM

8 replies
April 2017?

Dec-07-2014 6:45 AM

9 replies
Alien Isolation. The Movie....

Dec-02-2014 1:13 AM

48 replies
PROMETHEUS 2 INTERVIEWS RIDLEY AND RAPACE

Nov-19-2014 9:36 AM

4 replies
Deteriorated or Gave Birth?

Nov-17-2014 12:35 AM

9 replies
Engineers in the Kardashev scale

Nov-10-2014 4:54 PM

14 replies
Elder Engineer speak video

Nov-05-2014 5:03 PM

2 replies
Dark Star: H.R. Giger Documentary

Nov-05-2014 3:45 PM

Latest Prometheus Images
Recent Status Updates
Durp004 I know people are excited for the new Godzilla game but are 5 stickied threads on the games section really necessary
Svanya Hi Alx, Ben, Sci-Fi King and Ultra Predator. :D
bigbadben Unfortanutely, i got to go. See ya.
Alx I know the feeling...
bigbadben Tired, 12 hour shifts, almost christmas time.....uhhh that is all i guess.
Alx How are you guys doing?
bigbadben Hi alx!
up

More from Scified

Latest News & Articles

Part of the SciFied Fan Site Network
© 2012 - 2013 SciFied.com
Legal | Terms of Use
Scified Sites: Pacific Rim Jurassic Park 4 Godzilla (2014) Prometheus 2 Mad Max: Fury Road RoboCop Blade Runner 2 Robopocalypse Interstellar AvP